PWBS-14CS 14" Bandsaw 1-1/2HP 1PH 115/230V
The PWBS-14cs band saw has an extra large, TWO-piece cast iron table. It consists of a 15" x 15" tilting section and a fixed 15" x 5" extension for a total working surface area of 15" x 20". A balanced, nine-spoke cast iron wheel makes for smooth blade travel, and a quick tension release lever makes blade changing easy. A micro-adjustable dual bearing blade guide system is featured above and below the table, as well as a work lamp and chip blower. A poly-v belt maximizes power transmission while minimizing noise and vibration. It has full 6" under guide capacity with 13-1/2" frame to blade clearance. The aluminum rip fence comes with a resaw attachment.
From a family operated corn mill to a world class leader of industrial woodworking machinery, Powermatic remains the gold standard Since 1921.
Powermatic 1791216K Features:
- Riving knife maintains close blade proximity to reduce chance of kickback
- Extra-large, two piece cast iron table consists of a 15" x 15" tilting section and a fixed 15" x 5" extension
- Chip blower ensures a clean, visible cut line
- Durable micro-adjustable dual bearing blade guide system above and below the table for close blade control with less friction
- Exclusive design, quick-release precision t-square style rip fence with 4" resaw attachment
- Precision balanced, nine spoke cast iron wheels reduce vibration
- Easy to read tensioning gauge settings indicated in "blade width" increments
- Full 6" under guide capacity with 13-1/2" width capacity
- 60 watt adjustable lamp built into the body provides direct light on blade and work piece while cutting (bulb not included)
- Rigid one-piece welded stand requires no assembly
- Quick tension release
- Adjustable miter gauge
- T-Style rip fence with resaw assembly
- 3/8" band saw blade
- Gooseneck work lamp and chip blower
Powermatic 1791216K Specifications:
- Warranty: 5 year
- Height: 10"
- Width: 11.6"
- Length: 21.6"
- Product weight: 100 lbs
- Minimum saw blade width: 1/8"
- Maximum saw blade width: 3/4"
- Blade speed: 3,000 sfpm
- Table dimension (L x W): 15" x 15"
- Table height from floor: 44"
- Wheel diameter: 14"
- Blade length: 93-1/2"
Additional Powermatic Links
Our SKU: Powermatic 1791216K
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Powermatic 1791216K
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Cutting Capacity Height||6|
|Cutting Capacity Width||13.5|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year|