TS29 Shaper 7-1/2HP 3PH 230/460V with Sliding Table
The new TS29 tilt/slide shaper is ready to tackle any job. A new fence design includes dual digital readouts, micrometer adjustments and independently adjustable fence halves for fast, accurate set-ups. The full guard includes two stock hold-downs and a see-through cover that flips up for quick tool changes. Dual dust collection ports, in the guard and under the table insure a clear work area and improved finish. An extra large quill assembly with a full seven inch stroke has three oversize bearings and the ability to tilt, adding versatility and insuring long, trouble-free performance. Powered by a big 7-1/2HP motor that drives the spindle forward and reverse with five speeds. The massive sliding table is fully supported by six tapered precision bearings through a full four-foot stroke. In addition, on board the table is a large miter head complete with stock hold-down clamp and a 56" miter fence with flip stop. The large table can easily accommodate a stock feeder for longer production runs.
From a family operated corn mill to a world class leader of industrial woodworking machinery, Powermatic remains the gold standard Since 1921.
Powermatic 1791284 Features:
- 5HP motor for plenty of power
- Fully adjustable fence with dual digital readout for fast, accurate set-up and repeatability
- Large table with built-in slider with room for stock feeder
- 7" vertical spindle travel allows stacked tooling
- Spindle tilts negative 5° to positive 45° for increased versatility
- Large diameter multiple table inserts accommodate virtually any size cutter
- Five spindle speeds in forward and reverse with lighted indicator
Powermatic 1791284 Specifications:
- Warranty: 5 year
- Height: 81"
- Width: 31"
- Length: 43"
- Product weight: 950 lbs
- Dust port outside diameter: 5"
- Dust collection minimum cfm required: yes
- Motor hp: 2
- Voltage: 230v
- Phase: 1
- Cutting capacity width: 20
Additional Powermatic Links
Our SKU: Powermatic 1791284
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Powermatic 1791284
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year|
|Spindle Speed (RPM)||3000 - 10000|