CBM21 Line Boring Machine 2-1/2HP 1PH 230V
This single unit construction line boring machine has all the features to do case goods and framework, furniture fittings and 32mm line boring. The fully adjustable boring head can drill vertical or horizontal, and will lock at any angle in-between. The 2-1/2HP motor provides plenty of power at 2800 RPM at the spindles. Hardened steel gears transmit power to the 21 spindles, assuring many years of performance. A large table size of 35" x 17-1/4" offers generous support for your workpiece. with the 60" adjustable back fence, simply set any of the 4 flip stops for exact repetitive drilling. Twenty-one quick chucks also come standard, allowing hand removal of all bits for tool-free, rapid set-ups. The unique flip down fences have built-in magnifiers for easy tape reading and stay attached to the machine, making it simple to change over from case goods to line drilling. A six-position turret stop makes drilling depth adjustments simple. The clamp bar features a grip-tight surface assuring pneumatic work hold-downs stay in position.
From a family operated corn mill to a world class leader of industrial woodworking machinery, Powermatic remains the gold standard Since 1921.
Powermatic 1791302 Features:
- Four centerlines 1", 1-1/2", 2" and 2-1/2" create a custom appearance
- 60" adjustable back fence with 4 flip stops, for repetitive drilling
- 21-spindle drill head driven by hardened steel gears for good transmission of power
- Pneumatic operated head has 90° pivot for horizontal or vertical boring
- 2 adjustable fences accommodate small and large panels
- 32mm spindle centers are ideal for a wide range of projects
- 11 right hand and 10 left hand spindles rotate in opposite directions to reduce torque against workpiece
- 10mm quick change spindle chucks for rapid installing and removing
- Six depth stops can be set by the operator
- 21 quick chucks
- Foot pedal
- Fences with stops
- Tool kit
Powermatic 1791302 Specifications:
- Warranty: 5 year
- Height: 59"
- Width: 49"
- Length: 42"
- Product weight: 1,350 lbs
- Distance between centers (in.): 32
- Table height from floor (in.): 34"
- Number of spindles: (21) 11 right, 10 left
- Air supply required: 90 psi
- Depth of stroke: 3-1/8"
- Boring head adjustment: 0 ° to 90 °
- Quick change collet size: 10 millimeter
- Number of depth stops: 6
- Backfence adjustment: 60"
- Backfence stops: 4
- Motor hp: 7-1/2
- Voltage: 230v
- Phase: 1
- Maximum planing: 22"
- Maximum planing thickness: 9-1/4""
Additional Powermatic Links
Our SKU: Powermatic 1791302
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Powermatic 1791302
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year|
|Spindle Speed (RPM)||3450|