DT45 Dovetailer 1HP 1PH 115/230V Manual Clamping
The Powermatic dt45 manual dovetail machine is used to cut dovetails for drawers and various furniture components. The machine is equipped with a router spindle which allows cutting dovetails of adjustable height. The dt45 can machine four types of dovetails with different pitches. Locking and unlocking of pieces takes place manually by an eccentric clamp.
From a family operated corn mill to a world class leader of industrial woodworking machinery, Powermatic remains the gold standard Since 1921.
Powermatic 1791304 Features:
- Four centerlines 1", 1-1/2", 2" and 2-1/2" create a custom appearance
- Manual eccentric clamping will keep boards firm
- Eccentric spindle collet for re-sharpened cutters
- Spring loaded carriage makes for smooth, effortless dovetail cutting
- Cutter height of 3/16" to 3/4" accommodates different cutting depths and board thicknesses
- Extra large soft grip handle provides positive control and comfort
- The precision linear carriage bearings are sealed on both ends to eliminate dust buildup
- Visual stylus and template aid in guiding the carriage
- Material stops provide convenient positioning of the workpiece
- Cast iron and steel construction for added stability and durability
- 1HP motor transfers plenty of power via the drive belt to the spindle
- Standard equipment:
- Four-sided template
- Tool kit
- Dovetail bit
- Dust chute with hose
Powermatic 1791304 Specifications:
- Warranty: 5 year
- Height: 59"
- Width: 49"
- Length: 42"
- Product weight: 1,350 lbs
- Table height from floor (in.): 35
- Dust collection minimum cfm required: 500 cu.ft./min
- Minimum work piece size (L x W): 7 7/8" x 2 3/8"
- Maximum work piece size (L x W): 31" x 11"
- Minimum dovetail height: 3"
- Maximum dovetail height: 3"
- Minimum front thickness: 9"
- Maximum front thickness: 1"
- Minimum side thickness: 9"
- Maximum side thickness: 1"
- Number of spindles: 1
- Center to center dovetail spacing: 1, 1 1/2, 2 and 2 1/2"
- Dust port diameter (in.) outer dimension: 2 1/2, rear 4"
- Motor hp: 7-1/2
- Voltage: 230v
- Phase: 1
- Maximum planing: 22"
- Maximum planing thickness: 9-1/4""
Additional Powermatic Links
Our SKU: Powermatic 1791304
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Powermatic 1791304
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year|
|Spindle Speed (RPM)||18500|