DT65 Dovetailer 1HP 1PH 230V Pneumatic Clamping
The Powermatic dt65 single spindle dovetailer gives quality to the most popular joints of drawer construction. It provides an affordable way to produce cleanly cut, professional dovetails that will enhance your products. The dt65 is complete with 1HP 230V 1 phase motor, pneumatic clamping, magnetic starter, carbide tipped cutter, and a four-sided template that produces dovetails on 1", 1-1/2", 2", and 2-1/2" centerlines. The use of different dovetail centerlines gives a unique custom appearance.
From a family operated corn mill to a world class leader of industrial woodworking machinery, Powermatic remains the gold standard Since 1921.
Powermatic 1791305 Features:
- Helical cutterhead with 2-sided carbide inserts for fast knife changes with no adjustments
- Pneumatic clamping provides quick locking and unlocking of the work piece
- Eccentric spindle collet for re-sharpened cutters
- Spring loaded carriage makes for smooth, effortless dovetail cutting
- Cutter height of 3/16" to 3/4" accommodates different cutting depths and board thicknesses
- Extra large soft grip handle provides positive control and comfort
- The precision linear carriage bearings are sealed on both ends to eliminate dust buildup
- Visual stylus and template aid in guiding the carriage
- Material stops provide convenient positioning of the workpiece
- Cast iron and steel construction for added stability and durability
- 1HP motor transfers plenty of power via the drive belt to the spindle
- Magnetic starter for safety
- Standard equipment:
- Four-sided template
- Tool kit
- Dovetail bit
- Dust chute with hose
Powermatic 1791305 Specifications:
- Warranty: 5 year
- Height: 59"
- Width: 49"
- Length: 42"
- Product weight: 1,350 lbs
- Table height from floor (in.): 45
- Dust collection minimum cfm required: 500 cu.ft./min
- Minimum work piece size (L x W): 7 7/8" x 2 3/8"
- Maximum work piece size (L x W): 59" x 16 1/2"
- Minimum dovetail height: 3"
- Maximum dovetail height: 3"
- Minimum front thickness: 9"
- Maximum front thickness: 2"
- Minimum side thickness: 3"
- Maximum side thickness: 1"
- Number of spindles: 1
- Center to center dovetail spacing: 1, 1 1/2, 2 and 2 1/2"
- Dust port diameter (in.) outer dimension: 2 1/2, rear 4"
- Motor hp: 7-1/2
- Voltage: 230v
- Phase: 3
- Maximum planing: 22"
- Maximum planing thickness: 9-1/4""
Additional Powermatic Links
Our SKU: Powermatic 1791305
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Powermatic 1791305
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year|
|Spindle Speed (RPM)||18500|