1285 12" Jointer 3HP 3PH 230/460V Helical Head
This 12" jointer offers big capacity and performance in a machine that is loaded with features. Large center-mounted fence assembly adjusts easily via rack and pinion system with ram lock. Preset stops on the fence body allow for fast angle set-up at 45° in and out, and a positive stop for perfect 90° angles. The parallelogram design keeps the table in close proximity to the cutterhead for improved finish and allows for a fast depth of cut adjustment. This design also ensures the tables remain perfectly parallel even after years of tough duty. Choose either the standard three-knife cutterhead or the solid steel helical cutterhead. The helical system makes fast work of knife changing and never needs adjustment.
From a family operated corn mill to a world class leader of industrial woodworking machinery, Powermatic remains the gold standard Since 1921.
Powermatic 1791308 Features:
- Rack and pinion adjustable cast iron fence assembly for smooth fence positioning without play
- Parallelogram design for close table-to-cutterhead proximity and fast depth of cut adjustments
- Large 84" x 12" table surface for heavy-duty work
- Table "lips" on both sides of cutterhead aid in noise reduction
- Full size rabbeting ledge supports large workpieces for rabbets up to 3/4" deep
- 3HP motor provides plenty of power
- Cutterhead guard
- Heavy-duty fence
- Dust port
- Push blocks
- Tool kit
Powermatic 1791308 Specifications:
- Warranty: 5 year
- Height: 41"
- Width: 29.5"
- Length: 103.5"
- Product weight: 1,280 lbs
- Table height from floor: 31-1/2"
- Dust port outside diameter: 6"
- Motor hp: 7-1/2
- Voltage: 230v/460v
- Phase: 3
- Cutterhead speed: 5,200 rpm
- Cutting capacity (W x D): 16" x 3/4"
Additional Powermatic Links
Our SKU: Powermatic 1791308
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Powermatic 1791308
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Cutting Capacity Depth||3/4|
|Cutting Capacity Width||11.75|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year|