4224B Woodworking Lathe 3HP 1/3PH 220V
The Powermatic 4224B is the newest member of the industry-leading family of lathes. over 900 pounds, the 4224B is the biggest, heaviest, and most capable lathe weave ever built. It expands the limits of creative possibility, and takes your passion to a whole new level. with newly designed, top of its class features, the 4224B pushes the limits of design, innovation, and durability.
From a family operated corn mill to a world class leader of industrial woodworking machinery, Powermatic remains the gold standard Since 1921.
Powermatic 1794224K Features:
- Spindle lock and built in spindle indexing on the headstock
- Vacuum system provides quick method of chucking bowl blanks
- 15-amp quad receptacle for easy reach of powered accessories
- Two 100W task lamps provide ideal lighting
- Air nozzle with quick connect for clearing dust/chips
- Set of dead centers which hold a spindle for visual comparison
- Laser etched quill is self ejecting
- Two position mount for the optional bed extension
- Brass tipped knockout bar concentrates the action in the sliding handle; the brass tip will not damage drive centers
- Attached tool caddy allows convenient access to centers, wrenches, etc.
- Tailstock has internal storage for additional accessories
- Chrome trimmed handwheels are ergonomic for a comfortable feel
- Magnetic-backed remote on/off switch can be moved anywhere on the machine
Powermatic 1794224K Specifications:
- Warranty: 5 year
- Height: 68"
- Width: 34"
- Length: 20"
- Product weight: 250 lbs
- Distance between centers: 42"
- Swing over tool rest base: 21"
- Motor hp: 1-1/2
- Voltage: 115v/230v
- Phase: 1
- Cutting capacity width: 13-1/2"
- Cutting capacity height: 6"
Additional Powermatic Links
Our SKU: Powermatic 1794224K
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Powermatic 1794224K
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year|
|Spindle Speed (RPM)||40-3500|
|Swing Over Bed (in.)||24|