600 Amp Automatic Transfer Switch for Standby Generators
This transfer switch was designed to automatically transfer critical loads in the event of a power outage. It is also designed to handle total system loads including motors and other high inrush and inductive loads. Every ASCO transfer switch meets or exceeds the stringent requirements of UL1008, the only UL transfer switch standard. It even says so right on the panel. If you don't see the UL "Automatic Transfer Switch" label… you're not getting the best protection money can buy.
Customer service, rock-solid dependability, and the industry's highest performance have made ASCO the first choice in emergency power for more than 80 years. ASCO power transfer switches are used in more emergency power backup systems worldwide than any other. ASCO transfer switches are the first choice for installations of every kind, from homes and small business to the largest financial data centers and hospitals in the world.
Pramac ATS-600 Features:
- UL1008 Listed
- Meets Nfpa 110, Standby Power Systems, and National Electrical Code
- True Double-Throw Operation
- Standard Engine Exerciser For Weekly Automatic Testing Of Engine Generator Set With or Without Load.
- Supplied With Solid Neutral Termination.
- Optional Switched Neutral Pole Available.
- Accessory Kits Available For Field Upgrades.
- Available For Immediate Delivery.
- With Space In Electrical Closets Being At A Premium, The Use Of Wall or Floor-Mounted Asco Power Transfer Switches Assures Designers Optimum Utilization Of Space.
- All Transfer Switches Through 2000 Amps Are Designed to Be Completely Front- Accessible. This Permits The Enclosures to Be Installed Flush to The Wall and Still Allows Installation Of All Power Cabling and Connections From The Front Of The Switch.
- Cable Entrance Plates Are Also Standard On The 1600 and 2000 Amp Units to Install Optional Side-Mounted Pull Boxes For Additional Cable Bending Space.
- Adjustable Time-Delay Feature Prevents Switch From Being Activated Due to Momentary Utility Power Outages and Generator Dips.
Additional Pramac Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Pramac Products
Our SKU: Pramac ATS-600
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Pramac ATS-600-2PN1-208
2 Pole Nema 1 - 208V - Indoor
- Pramac ATS-600-2PN1-240
2 Pole Nema 1 - 240V - Indoor
- Pramac ATS-600-2PN1-480
2 Pole Nema 1 - 480V - Indoor
- Pramac ATS-600-2PN3-208
2 Pole Nema 3R - 208V - Outdoor
- Pramac ATS-600-2PN3-240
2 Pole Nema 3R - 240V - Outdoor
- Pramac ATS-600-2PN3-480
2 Pole Nema 3R - 480V - Outdoor
- Pramac ATS-600-3PN1-208
3 Pole Nema 1 - 208V - Indoor
- Pramac ATS-600-3PN1-240
3 Pole Nema 1 - 240V - Indoor
- Pramac ATS-600-3PN1-480
3 Pole Nema 1 - 480V - Indoor
- Pramac ATS-600-3PN3-208
3 Pole Nema 3R - 208V - Outdoor
- Pramac ATS-600-3PN3-240
3 Pole Nema 3R - 240V - Outdoor
- Pramac ATS-600-3PN3-480
3 Pole Nema 3R - 480V - Outdoor
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued