- 369.7 kW of running power with a surge capacity of 407.6 kW ensures that your business will retain power through unexpected outages
- 612.9 Amps @ 480 Volts (Three Phase)
- Diesel powered MTU engine
- Digital AC03 Control Panel
- MTU 8V1600G80S Engine: This large displacement, turbocharged, V-8 diesel engine produces enough power for large scale energy needs
- Engine Displacement: 14.0L
- Engine RPM: 1,800 (Revolutions per Minute)
- Liquid Cooled
- Includes low oil pressure / high temperature alerts and automatic shutdown
- Exhaust Emissions Compliance (EPA): Tier III
- Voltage Regulation: Electronic voltage regulation at ± 1%
- AC03 Digital Controller: Displays voltage, frequency, current (Amps), battery voltage, battery charging voltage, run hours, mains voltage, fuel level, and engine temperature
- Alarms: Low oil pressure, high engine temperature, start fail, low water level, low fuel, +/- battery volts, E-Stop, free alarm
- Shutdowns: Low fuel, low oil pressure, high engine temperature, +/- voltage, overload, +/- frequency, E-Stop, battery charger failure
- Integrated Battery Charger
- Brushless Meccalte Alternator: Produces cleaner power than brushed alternators
- Power Outlets: Direct MCB Connection
- Heavy Duty Enclosure: Manufactured from galvaneal steel with powder coat
- Length: 185"
- Width: 65.7"
- Height: 95.7"
- Product Dry Weight: 12,346 Pounds
- Sound Level: 78 dBA
- Fuel Consumption (Full Load): 25.3 Gallons per Hour
- Fuel Tank: 168 Gallons
- Autonomous Run Time (75% Load): 8.9 Hours
Additional Pramac Links
This Pramac item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Pramac GSW510M-480*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the GSW510M-480 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Pramac products with over 400 warehouses across the country.