- 60.6 kW of running power with a surge capacity of 66.7 kW ensures that your business or large home will retain power through unexpected outages
- 200.6 Amps @ 240 Volts (Three Phase)
- Diesel powered Perkins engine
- Digital AC03 Control Panel
- Perkins 1104D-E44TG1 Engine: This powerful turbocharged, in line four cylinder diesel engine operates at half the rpm of most generators reducing noise, fuel consumption, and engine wear
- Engine Displacement: 4.41L
- Engine RPM: 1,800 (Revolutions per Minute)
- Liquid Cooled
- Includes low oil pressure / high temperature alerts and automatic shutdown
- Exhaust Emissions Compliance (EPA): Tier III
- Voltage Regulation: Electronic voltage regulation at ± 1.5%
- AC03 Digital Controller: Displays voltage, frequency, current (Amps), battery voltage, battery charging voltage, run hours, mains voltage, fuel level, and engine temperature
- Alarms: Low oil pressure, high engine temperature, start fail, low water level, low fuel, +/- battery volts, E-Stop, free alarm
- Shutdowns: Low fuel, low oil pressure, high engine temperature, +/- voltage, overload, +/- frequency, E-Stop, battery charger failure
- Integrated Battery Charger
- Brushless Meccalte Alternator: Produces cleaner power than brushed alternators
- Power Outlets: Direct MCB Connection
- Heavy Duty Enclosure: Manufactured from galvaneal steel with powder coat
- Length: 94.5"
- Width: 39.4"
- Height: 60.9"
- Product Dry Weight: 2628 Pounds
- Sound Level: 69 dBA
- Fuel Consumption (Full Load): 4.8 Gallons per Hour
- Fuel Tank: 55 Gallons
- Autonomous Run Time (75% Load): 15.2 Hours
Additional Pramac Links
This Pramac item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Pramac GSW70P-240*
- Pramac GSW70P-240*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the GSW70P-240 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Pramac products with over 400 warehouses across the country.