- Faucet body constructed of metal
- Covered under limited lifetime warranty
- The Bayview collection now contains innovative new faucets and matching accessories that blend style, durability, and ease of use with traditional Premier quality
- Our latest Bayview faucets deliver unsurpassed performance, the new models contain ceramic disc cartridges to provide reliable service and leak-free functionality
- Double handle operation - handles rest on 1/4 turn valves
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for bathroom faucets
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
- Overall Height: 2-3/4” (measured from counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Height: 1-1/4” (measured from counter top to the spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 4” (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of spout outlet)
- Number of Holes Required For Installation: 2
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 4”
- Flow Rate: 2.2 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1”
- Two handles included with faucet
Additional Premier Links
This Premier item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Premier 120168LF
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 120168LF and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Premier products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.