- Faucet body constructed of brass
- Covered under Premier's limited lifetime warranty
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Add warm Old World appeal to your kitchen and bath with Charlestown faucets
- Evoking the romantic styling of European fountains, Charlestown kitchen faucets feature a gracefully curved spout that perfectly blends function with form
- Single handle operation
- Includes optional escutcheon (cover plate) – for sinks with 3 faucet holes
- Coordinates seamlessly with a variety of kitchen products from the Charleston Collection
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for kitchen faucets
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- Overall Height: 9” (measured from counter top to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Height: 6-7/8” (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 7-1/8” (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 1
- Flow Rate: 2.2 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2-7/16” (cannot mount to thicker decks without use of extension kit)
- Single handle included with faucet
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
Additional Premier Links
This Premier item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Premier 120348LF
- Premier 120347LF
- Premier 110703
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 120347LF and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Premier products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.