- Faucet body constructed of brass
- Covered under limited lifetime warranty
- The Bayview collection now contains innovative new faucets and matching accessories that blend style, durability, and ease of use with traditional Premier quality
- Bayview faucets deliver unsurpassed performance, the new models contain ceramic disc cartridges to provide reliable service and leak-free functionality
- Pullout spray faucet head with 48" hose enhances faucets versatility
- Spout swivels 180-degrees providing greater access to more areas of the sink
- Includes optional escutcheon (cover plate) for sinks with 3 faucet holes
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for bathroom faucets
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- Overall Height: 8-9/16” (measured from counter top to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Height: 6” (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 8-5/8” (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 1
- Flow Rate: 2.2 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2”
- One handle included with faucet
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
Additional Premier Links
This Premier item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Premier 120437LF
- Premier 120438LF
PVD Brushed Nickel
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 120437LF and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Premier products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.