This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Drain Assembly Required
Our 72" Hammered Copper Double Slipper Tub With Rings is a perfect fit for any traditional or modern bathroom setting. 100% hand crafted, endlessly recyclable and completely unique. Copper is an excellent heat conductor and will help keep your bath warm and relaxing for an extended period of time so you have more time to soak your cares away. This is our largest Double Slipper Tub made specifically for the ultimate soaking experience.
- Configuration: Double Slipper Tub
- Design: Hammered Copper Surface With Decorative Rings
- Outer Dimension: 72" x 33" x 35"
- Center Tub Height: 25"
- Installation Type: Surface-Mount
- Rim: 2" Rolled Rim
- Material Gauge: (16 Gauge or .050")
- Drain Size: 2" Centered
- DRAIN SOLD SEPARATELY Drain Trim Models: D-301ORB, D-302ORB
- Hand Made 100% Recyclable
- Composition: 99.7% Pure Recycled Copper
- Patina: Fired
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Care Instructions
- Warranty Information
- Copper Sink Installation Silicone - Model: C900-ORB
- Copper Sink Wax - Model: W900-WAX
- Copper Switchplates – Models: SO2, SO4, SCOT, SR1-SR4, ST1-ST4, SB1
Additional Premier Copper Products Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Premier Copper Products Products
- Premier Copper Products Copper Bathtub Collection
This Premier Copper Products item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Premier Copper Products BTDR72DB
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the BTDR72DB and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Premier Copper Products products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.