This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Kitchen Faucet Recommended
Sound Pad Recommended
Uncompromising quality, beauty, and functionality make up this Premier 33" Copper Hammered Kitchen 25/75 Double Basin Sink. Each Premier Copper Sink is optimized to allow ample room to deck mount your faucet in a standard 25" countertop.
Green Recyclable Products like Copper Sinks are a must have in today’s modern home. This product is sure to impress your guests and satisfaction is always guaranteed.FEATURES:
- Configuration: 25/75 Basin Split
- Design: Hammered Copper Surface
- Color: Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Inner Dimension:
- Large Basin (Right) 21" x 17" x 9"
- Small Basin (Left) 9' x 17" x 8"
- Outer Dimension: 33" x 19" x 9"
- Installation Type: Under Counter or Surface-Mount
- Divider: 1" Wide(Optimized)
- Countertop Depth Required: 25" Front to Back
- Material Gauge: Industry Best (14 Gauge or .0625")
- Drain Size: 3.5"
- Garbage Disposal: OK
- Faucet Mounting: Counter Deck Mount
- Hand Made
- 100% Recyclable
- Composition: 99.7% Pure Recycled Copper
- Lead Free (<.01%)
- Patina: Fired
- Packaging: Wood Crate
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Care Instructions
- Mounting Instructions
- Warranty Information
Additional Premier Copper Products Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Premier Copper Products Products
- Premier Copper Products Copper Kitchen Sink Collection
This Premier Copper Products item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Premier Copper Products K25DB33199
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Premier Copper Products K25DB33199 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Premier Copper Products products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen SinkChanging out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.