Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen SinkChanging out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Sound Pad Recommended
- Single basin design provides maximum workspace
- Sink is fully covered under Premier Copper Product's limited lifetime warranty
- With rolled edges and rounded corners this sink combines functionality and aesthetic appeal.
- Copper crafted from 99% recycled material
- Constructed of premium grade 14-gauge copper
- Apron front installation type adds an extra beauty to the sink with the distinct front separating from the counter.
- Center drain location provides optimal drainage capability
- All hardware needed for installation included
- Secure mounting assembly with re-enforced supports for copper apron
- Sink is available to be custom ordered to any size with a 4 - 6 week lead time
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Height: 9"
- Overall Width: 22"
- Overall Length: 33"
- Basin Width: 19"
- Basin Length: 31"
- Basin Depth: 9"
- Installation Type: Farmhouse
- Number of Faucet Holes: 0
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3- 1/2"
Additional Premier Copper Products Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Premier Copper Products Products
- Shop All Premier Copper Products Copper Kitchen Sink Collection Products
Our SKU: Premier Copper Products KASDB33229
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Premier Copper Products KASDB33229
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Premier Copper Products KASDB33229 Product Specifications
|Basin Rack Included||No|
|Basket Strainer Included||No|
|Installation Type||Drop In, Farmhouse, Undermount|
|Number Of Basins||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.