This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Kitchen Faucet Recommended
Uncompromising quality, beauty, and functionality make up this Premier 33" Hammered Copper Kitchen Single Basin Sink with Space for Faucet Mounting. This Premier Copper Sink is optimized to allow for an easy replacement of your existing kitchen sink and is a perfect solution for an effortless upgrade.
Green Recyclable Products like Copper Sinks are a must have in today’s modern home. This product is sure to impress your guests and satisfaction is always guaranteed. Sink is Handmade and dimensions could vary by 1/4". Please View Specification Sheet.
* Configuration: Single Basin Sink
* Design: Hammered Copper Surface with Built In Ledge for Faucet Mounting
* Color: Oil Rubbed Bronze
* Inner Dimension:31" x 20" x 9"
* Outer Dimension: 33" x 22" x 9"
* Installation Type: Surface-Mount or Under-Mount
* Countertop Depth Required: 23" Front to Back
* Material Gauge: Industry Best (14 Gauge or .0625")
* Drain Size: 3.5"
* Suggested Drain Models: D-130ORB, D-132ORB
* DRAIN SOLD SEPARATELY
* Garbage Disposal: OK
* Faucet Mounting: Faucet Mounts On Built In Copper Ledge
* Hand Made
* 100% Recyclable
* Composition: 99.7% Pure Recycled Copper
* Lead Free (less than .01%)
* Patina: Fired
* Packaging: Wood Crate
* Warranty: Limited Lifetime
* Care Instructions
* Warranty Information
* Copper Sink Installation Silicone - Model: C900-ORB
* Copper Sink Wax - Model: W900-WAX
* TRU FAUCETS_Kitchen Faucet - Model: K-PD01ORB
Additional Premier Copper Products Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Premier Copper Products Products
- Premier Copper Products Copper Kitchen Sink Collection
This Premier Copper Products item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Premier Copper Products KSFDB33229
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the KSFDB33229 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Premier Copper Products products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen SinkChanging out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.