How to remove and install a ToiletIf you have been considering replacing your toilet, yet are wondering how complicated of a job this is? Take a moment and we'll show you just how simple this job can actually be.
Toilet Kit Includes:
- Elongated toilet bowl with integrated sanitary bar
- Matching toilet tank with left-mounted trip lever
- Fitted molded wood toilet seat with lid
- Wax ring, supply lines, stop valve and flange/bolt kit
- Toilet fixture is constructed of vitreous china - a durable porcelain material
- Fully covered under Proflo's fixture warranty for a year after installation
- Two-piece configuration – flexibility in installation and access around the bowl
- Elongated bowl provides an additional 1-1/2” back-to-front compared to round bowls
- Installs in a floor mounted configuration
- Siphon jet flushing – water is forcibly siphoned from tank to bowl for a powerful rinse
- Comfort height bowl – higher than standard bowls; assisting with getting on and off toilet
- ADA compliant fixture
- Installation components (wax ring with horn and bolt kit, supply lines and stop valve) are included
- Color-matched molded wood toilet seat with lid included
Benefits of Proflo Toilets:
Out of the Box Installation: Going above and beyond with their toilets to ensure you have everything you need to install and begin enjoying your new fixture as soon as it arrives. With the custom fitted toilet seat, tank lever and even the wax ring included there will be no need to run to he hardware store and pick up these extras that most manufacturers do not include.
High-Grade Porcelain: The porcelain compound used in the construction of Proflo toilets is a non-porous semi-flex material that is engineered not to crack or chip over time. The small amount of "give" allows the toilet to endure typical wear and tear without compromising the integrity of the fixture.
Sanitation Bar: Proflo toilet bowls come with an integrated "Sanitation Bar." This raised portion on the back of the bowl prevents water or waste from seeping under the tank where it is difficult to clean.
- Overall Height: 31-3/4" (measured from the bottom of the base to the highest point on the toilet)
- Overall Depth: 31-1/8" (measured from the back of the tank to the front of the rim)
- Overall Width: 15-3/4" (measured from the furthest points left to right on fixture)
- Bowl Height: 17" (measured from the base to the rim of the bowl)
- Flow Rate: 1.6 gallons-per-flush
- Water Area: 9" X 8" (inner bowl dimensions where water rests L x W)
- Trapway Size: 2"
- Flush Valve Size: 2"
- Seat Post Holes: 5-1/2" (distance between toilet seat install holes)
Additional Proflo Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Proflo Products
Our SKU: Proflo PF1403T/PF5112M
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Proflo PF1403T/PF5112M Product Specifications
|Flush Type||Siphon Jet|
|Flush Valve Size||2|
|Gallons Per Flush||1.6|
|Installation Type||Floor Mounted|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
|Trip Lever Placement||Left|
|Water Area||9" X 8"|