- Faucet body constructed of metal
- Covered under limited lifetime warranty
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Double handle operation - handles rest on 1/4 turn valves
- High-arch gooseneck spout design provides optimal room under the faucet for any size task
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for bar faucets
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- WaterSense Certified product - using at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guide lines
- Overall Height: 11-6/16" (measured from counter top to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Height: 8-13/16" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 3-5/8" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Mounting Type: Deck Mounted
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 3
- Faucet Centers: 4" (distance between handle installation holes)
- Flow Rate: 1.5 (gallons per minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 7/8"
- 2 handles included with faucet
Additional Proflo Links
This Proflo item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Proflo PFWS436CP
- Proflo PFWS436CP
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the PFWS436 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Proflo products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.