- Proflo waterways are 100% factory tested before disbursement - guaranteed to perform
- Faucet body constructed of solid brass
- Fully covered under Proflo's limited lifetime faucet warranty in residential applications
- Proflo engineers its finishes to resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Double handle operation - valves operate on 1/4 turn seats
- Spout swivels 360-degrees allowing access to the entire sink
- Centerset design with deck plate (escutcheon) and 4" faucet centers
- Low Lead compliant waterways
The Proflo Advantage:
- Drip-Free Performance: Faucets that drip are a symptom of a cheap or worn out ceramic valve controlling the water flow; Proflo chooses to only put the highest quality ceramic cartridges in their faucets, guaranteeing a lifetime of drip-free performance.
- Soft-Flow Aerator: In addition to the implied benefits of conserving water the aerators employed in Proflo faucets soften the flow of water, resulting in less splashing as water hits your hands or the sink. Best of all, they out perform most traditional 2.5 GPM aerators in when used in traditional applications.
- Spout Height: 10" (measured from the mounting surface to the spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 4" (measured from the center of the faucet body to the center of the spout outlet)
- Flow Rate: 1.5 gallons-per-minute
- Installs onto decks up to 2" thick
- Faucet Holes: 3 (number of holes required for faucet installation)
- Faucet Centers: 4" (distance between handle installation holes)
- Designed to quickly and easily connect to standard 1/2" plumbing supply bibs
- Meets ANSI: A112.18.1M
Additional Proflo Links
This Proflo item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Proflo PFWS6022CP
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the PFWS6022 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Proflo products with over 400 warehouses across the country.