Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan
(Write a constructive review of this item and upon approval receive a $10 credit, it’s as simple as that. Good or bad, we want it all! If a review is not approved, you will receive a follow-up email explaining why and how you can fix it. Credit is limited to each unique item purchased, the same product can not be reviewed more than once for credit. There is no limit on the amount of different products you can review with proof of purchase.)
- Five Blades
- 12 Degree Pitch
- Sure Connect blade attachment system:
- Screws preinstalled in blades for attachment to motor arms
- Special guides align blades to motor arms
- Preinstalled rubber isolation pads minimize vibration noise
- Triple capacitor speed control; manual reverse control
- pull-chain motor control
- Dual ceiling mounting use with downrod or install close to ceiling
- Quick Install Canopy
- Installs without removing J-Box screws
- Holds fan for wiring during installation
- Dual-mount for downrod or close to ceiling mounting
- 3/4" x 4-1/2" downrod (included) - longer accessory downrods can be ordered separately
- Standard canopy designed for sloped ceilings up to 45°s
- Canopy covers standard recessed 4" octagonal outlet box.
- Outlet box designed for ceiling fan installation is required (not included)
- Oversized, textured die cast hanger ball reduces noise and wobble vibrations.
- 80" Lead wires (included)
- cUL Listed
- Height: 14-5/8"
- Blade to Ceiling Height: 11.56"
- Motor Width: 11-3/4"
- Motor Size: 153mm dia x 18mm high
- Blade Span: 52"
- Number of Blades: 5"
- Blade Pitch: 12"
- Wire Length: 80
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting AirPro Signature Collection Products
Our SKU: Progress Lighting P2521
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Progress Lighting P2521-09CH
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Blades Sold Separately||No|
|Fan Control Type||Pull Chain|
|Light Kit Compatible||No|
|Light Kit Included||No|
|Motor Size||153mm x 18mm|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|