Progress Lighting P2645 Torino Fan Light Kit
Casual and rustic with a certain modern flair, the Torino Collection features a metal frame in a forged black finish with an etched glass shade. The styling is a versatile and timeless complement to any room and the complete collection includes Fixture for every room in the home. Universal style for use with fans that accept an accessory light.
- 3-Light fan light kit from the Torino collection
- Fully covered under Progress Lighting's limited warranty
- Glass shade features subtle etched patterns
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Height: 5.75"
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Product Weight: 2.64 lbs
- Shade Material: Glass
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 120
- Watts Per Bulb: 40
- Width: 12" (measured from farthest point left to farthest point right on fixture)
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
About Progress Lighting:
For over 100 years, Progress Lighting has been committed to providing a diverse selection of high quality lighting fixtures - earning them the reputation as the #1 decorative lighting line among Builders and Remodelers. Progress understands what it takes to be a leader...offering products that deliver aesthetic appeal, stellar performance, easy installation and good value.
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting Torino Collection Products
Progress Lighting P2645-77 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||40|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.