1-Light Bath in a Brushed Nickel finish. Smooth on the outside, this collection's glass appears as if one is looking at pebbles through water. Perfect for spa-inspired bath suites.
- Width/Diameter: 5"
- Height: 9-7/8"
- Uses (1) 100w Max Medium Base Bulb
- White pebble (inside) glass shades: 5" Diameter x 4-7/8" H
- Flat bar arms
- Mounts in up or down position
- Plated brushed nickel (-09) finish
- Steel construction
- Companion chandelier, foyer, pendant, and close to ceiling fixtures are available
- Wall mounted
- Canopy covers a standard 4" hexagonal recessed outlet box
- Mounting strap for outlet box included
- Oval back plate is 5" Diameter x 9"H
- Medium based ceramic socket
- UL Damp Location listed
About Progress Lighting:
For over 100 years, Progress Lighting has been committed to providing a diverse selection of high quality lighting fixtures - earning them the reputation as the #1 decorative lighting line among Builders and Remodelers. Progress understands what it takes to be a leader...offering products that deliver aesthetic appeal, stellar performance, easy installation and good value.
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Progress Lighting Products
- Progress Lighting Lakeshore Collection
This Progress Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Progress Lighting P2710-09*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the P2710 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Progress Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.