Progress Lighting P2733 North Park Bathroom Light / Wall Sconce
Rediscover handsome hardware styles with modern and classic looks. Progress Lighting's North Park collection offers clean linear forms to create a modern interpretation of two blended styles - craftsman and mission. Square etched glass gives nod to a classic feel.
- 1-Light bathroom fixture / wall sconce from the North Park Collection
- Square etched glass shades: 5-1/2"W x 5"H
- Plated brushed nickel or painted venetian bronze finish
- Can be mounted with glass up or down
- Solid steel construction
- All mounting hardware included
- UL-CUL listed
- Width: 5.5"
- Height: 10.125"
- Extension (depth): 7.125"
- HCO(Height from Center of Outlet): 2.125"
- Bulb Base: Standard medium base, ceramic sockets
- Uses (1) 100w Max Medium Base Bulbs
- UL Damp location listed
About Progress Lighting:
For over 100 years, Progress Lighting has been committed to providing a diverse selection of high quality lighting fixtures - earning them the reputation as the #1 decorative lighting line among Builders and Remodelers. Progress understands what it takes to be a leader...offering products that deliver aesthetic appeal, stellar performance, easy installation and good value.
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting North Park Collection Products
Our SKU: Progress Lighting P2733
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Progress Lighting P2733-09
- Progress Lighting P2733-74
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Progress Lighting P2733 Product Specifications
|Progress Lighting Catalog|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting, Up Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.