Progress Lighting P2733 North Park Bathroom Light / Wall Sconce
Rediscover handsome hardware styles with modern and classic looks. Progress Lighting's North Park collection offers clean linear forms to create a modern interpretation of two blended styles - craftsman and mission. Square etched glass gives nod to a classic feel.
- 1-Light bathroom fixture / wall sconce from the North Park Collection
- Square etched glass shades: 5-1/2"W x 5"H
- Plated brushed nickel or painted venetian bronze finish
- Can be mounted with glass up or down
- Solid steel construction
- All mounting hardware included
- UL-CUL listed
- Width: 5.5"
- Height: 10.125"
- Extension (depth): 7.125"
- HCO(Height from Center of Outlet): 2.125"
- Bulb Base: Standard medium base, ceramic sockets
- Uses (1) 100w Max Medium Base Bulbs
- UL Damp location listed
About Progress Lighting:
For over 100 years, Progress Lighting has been committed to providing a diverse selection of high quality lighting fixtures - earning them the reputation as the #1 decorative lighting line among Builders and Remodelers. Progress understands what it takes to be a leader...offering products that deliver aesthetic appeal, stellar performance, easy installation and good value.
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Progress Lighting Products
- Progress Lighting North Park Collection
This Progress Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Progress Lighting P2733-09
- Progress Lighting P2733-74
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the P2733 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Progress Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.