Progress Lighting Lahara Collection Bathroom Wall Sconce ReviewBrent Holland of http://build.com reviews the Progress Lighting Lahara Collection bathroom wall sconces.
Progress Lighting P2758 Lahara Bathroom Light / Wall Sconce
1-Light Bath in an Aged Pewter finish. Timeless style works with a variety of decors and coordinates with Delta's popular Lahara faucet design. Mounts up or down. White glass gives sleek and dramatic design a soft edge.
- Width/Diameter: 5-7/8"
- Height: 10-1/2"
- Uses (1) 100w Max Medium Base Bulb
- Etched tapered glass shades: 5-7/8" Diameter x 5-1/2"H
- Curved trumpet shaped arms
- Coordinates with Delta's Lahara faucet collection
- Mounts in up or down positions
- All finishes are plated
- Steel construction
- Companion close-to-ceiling
- Wall mounted
- Canopy covers a standard 4" hexagonal recessed outlet box
- Mounting strap for outlet box included
- Oval back plate is 7" Diameter x 4-5/8"H
- Medium based ceramic sockets
- UL Damp Location listed
About Progress Lighting:
For over 100 years, Progress Lighting has been committed to providing a diverse selection of high quality lighting fixtures - earning them the reputation as the #1 decorative lighting line among Builders and Remodelers. Progress understands what it takes to be a leader...offering products that deliver aesthetic appeal, stellar performance, easy installation and good value.
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting Lahara Collection Products
Our SKU: Progress Lighting P2758
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Progress Lighting P2758-03*
- Progress Lighting P2758-09
- Progress Lighting P2758-15
- Progress Lighting P2758-74
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Progress Lighting P2758-09 Product Specifications
|Progress Lighting Catalog|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Finish Application||Brushed, Polished|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting, Up Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.