Three-light CFL bath fixture with arching, elegant arm and clear etched glass. Uses the latest dedicated GU-24 lamp technology and incorporates a minimalist design style. (2008 Lighting For Tomorrow winner in indoor fixture CFL family category.) The Wisten Collection features sweeping arcs framing elegant, tapered glass shades. Cool and modern with a casual flair, Wisten provides a signature look to any room.
- Uses (3) 13-watt GU-24 bulbs (included)
- Width/Diameter: 21"
- Height: 8-1/4"
- Etched tulip shaped glass shades, 4" Diameter x 5-1/4" T, 1-5/8" Diameter center hole
- Flat steel arms
- Brushed Nickel (-09) is plated, Antique Bronze (-20) is hand painted
- Steel Construction
- Companion chandelier, hall and foyer, pendant, and close to ceiling
- Wall Mounted
- Back plate Dimensions: 7-3/4"W x 4-1/2"T x 3/4" deep
- Canopy covers a standard 4" hexagonal outlet box
- Can be mounted in up or down positions
- Mounting strap for outlet box included
- Ceramic medium based sockets
- UL Damp location listed
About Progress Lighting:
For over 100 years, Progress Lighting has been committed to providing a diverse selection of high quality lighting fixtures - earning them the reputation as the #1 decorative lighting line among Builders and Remodelers. Progress understands what it takes to be a leader...offering products that deliver aesthetic appeal, stellar performance, easy installation and good value.
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting Wisten Collection Products
Progress Lighting P2796-09EBWB Product Specifications
|Progress Lighting Catalog|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting, Up Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||13|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.