1-Light Bath with etched white oval shaped glass shades held by delicate classic Chrome finished arms. A cousin to the Chloe collection, similarly uncluttered and simple lines depict the gracefulness of this bath collection.
- Width/Diameter: 5-1/4"
- Height: 10-1/2"
- Uses (1) 100w Max Medium Base Bulb
- Etched white oval shaped glass shades: 5-1/4" x 3-5/8" oval Diameter x 5-1/4"H
- Bar style tubular arms
- Mounts in up or down positions
- Plated Polished Chrome (-15) finish
- Steel construction
- Companion close to ceiling fixture is available
- Wall Mounted
- Canopy covers a standard 4" hexagonal recessed outlet box
- Oval shaped back plate: 7" x 5" oval Diameter x 3/4"H
- Mounting strap for outlet box included
- Medium based ceramic sockets
- UL Damp location listed
About Progress Lighting:
For over 100 years, Progress Lighting has been committed to providing a diverse selection of high quality lighting fixtures - earning them the reputation as the #1 decorative lighting line among Builders and Remodelers. Progress understands what it takes to be a leader...offering products that deliver aesthetic appeal, stellar performance, easy installation and good value.
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting Lynzie Collection Products
Our SKU: Progress Lighting P2801
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Progress Lighting P2801-15
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Progress Lighting P2801-15 Product Specifications
|Progress Lighting Catalog|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting, Up Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.