Progress Lighting P2803 Lynzie Collection Bathroom Light
3-Light Bath with etched white oval shaped glass shades held by delicate classic Chrome finished arms. A cousin to the Chloe collection, similarly uncluttered and simple lines depict the gracefulness of this bath collection.
- Width/Diameter: 23-7/8"
- Height: 11-1/8"
- Uses (3) 100w Max Medium Base Bulbs
- Etched white oval shaped glass shades: 5-1/4" x 3-5/8" oval Diameter x 5-1/4"H
- Bar style tubular arms
- Mounts in up or down positions
- Plated Polished Chrome (-15) finish
- Steel construction
- Companion close to ceiling fixture is available
- Wall Mounted
- Canopy covers a standard 4" hexagonal recessed outlet box
- Oval shaped back plate: 7" x 5" oval Diameter x 3/4"H
- Mounting strap for outlet box included
- Medium based ceramic sockets
- UL Damp location listed
About Progress Lighting:
For over 100 years, Progress Lighting has been committed to providing a diverse selection of high quality lighting fixtures - earning them the reputation as the #1 decorative lighting line among Builders and Remodelers. Progress understands what it takes to be a leader...offering products that deliver aesthetic appeal, stellar performance, easy installation and good value.
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Progress Lighting Products
- Progress Lighting Lynzie Collection
This Progress Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Progress Lighting P2803-15
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the P2803 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Progress Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.