Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
Inspired by the earthy palette and geometric shapes of Frank Lloyd Wright
- Wall sconce
- Light Honey art glass panels
- Covers outlet box
- Mounting strap for outlet box included
- UL Listed
- Width: 8-1/2"
- Height: 10-1/4"
- Extension: 9-3/4"
- Uses (1) 100w medium base bulb (not included)
- Total Wattage: 100
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting Arts & Crafts Collection Products
Our SKU: Progress Lighting P2900
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Progress Lighting P2900-46
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Progress Lighting P2900-46 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Collection||Arts & Crafts|
|Genre||Mission / Craftsman|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Sconce Type||Down Light|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Kitchen|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|