Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
Showcasing weathered sandstone glass and forged iron with the delicate detailing of a stylized flower, the light from Le Jardin hints of sun-drenched cottages that dot the French countryside. Much like its name, which means "the garden," dainty leaves follow gentle rows and are enhanced by either an earthy Biscay Crackle or deep Espresso finish.
- Wall sconce
- Weathered Sandstone glass diffuser
- Can be mounted in the up or down position
- Covers outlet box
- Mounting strap for outlet box included
- UL Listed
- Width: 7"
- Height: 11-1/2"
- Extension: 9-1/2"
- Uses (1) 100w medium base bulb (not included)
- Total Wattage: 100
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting Le Jardin Collection Products
Progress Lighting P3012 Product Specifications
|Progress Lighting Catalog|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Kitchen, Living Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|