Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
Curved arms and cylindrical accents that enhance the transitional style found in the Renovations collection, allowing it to complement numerous décors. Balancing the Victorian, uncomplicated design with crisp shades and down lights in an etched ribbed glass, a touch of the past is added with a Forged Bronze or Antique Nickel finish.
- Wall sconce
- Etched glass shades
- Can be mounted in the up or down position
- Covers outlet box
- Mounting strap for outlet box included
- UL Listed
- Width: 6"
- Height: 9"
- Extension: 7-7/8"
- Uses (1) 100w medium base bulb (not included)
- Total Wattage: 100
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting Renovations Collection Products
Progress Lighting P3016-81 Product Specifications
|Progress Lighting Catalog|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Kitchen|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|