Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
Progress Lighting P3131 Fairfield Bathroom Light / Wall Sconce
To achieve a calmin effect, the Fairfield collection features simple, elegant details. Gently sweeping etched opal glass highlights bath and vanity areas that feature monochromatic color schemes.
Geometric squared corners of the back plates, coupled with elongated cubes of the arms, carry the theme of classic contemporary to a logical and handsome conclusion.
- 1-Light bathroom fixture / wall sconce from the Fairfield collection
- Fully covered under Progress Lighting's limited warranty
- Features sweeping etched opal glass that are simple and elegant
- Fixture can be mounted with glass up or down
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Width: 5.75"
- Height: 9.375"
- Extension (depth): 6.75"
- HCO (Height from Center of Outlet): 6.75"
- Bulb Base: Standard medium base socket
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Watts Per Bulb: 100 watt (max)
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting Fairfield Collection Products
Our SKU: Progress Lighting P3131
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Progress Lighting P3131-09
- Progress Lighting P313110*
Polished Brass / Polished Chrome
- Progress Lighting P3131-15
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Progress Lighting P3131-15 Product Specifications
|Progress Lighting Catalog|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Finish Application||Brushed, Polished|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Kitchen|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.