Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
Progress Lighting P3190 Trinity Bathroom Light / Wall Sconce
Soft angles and curved lines in the trinity collection are ideal for today’s understated interiors. Etched glass shades that curve out can be mounted upward or downward.
- 1-Light bathroom fixture / wall sconce from the Trinity collection
- Fully covered under Progress Lighting's limited warranty
- Features curved etched glass
- Fixture can be mounted with glass up or down
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Designed and finished to match Delta Windemere Collection bathroom faucets. Choose a matching faucet to create a stunning coordinated look.
- Width: 6.5"
- Height: 7.5"
- Extension (depth): 9"
- HCO (Height from Center of Outlet): 3.5"
- Backplate Dimensions: 4-3/4"W x 7-1/2"H x 1-1/8"D
- Bulb Base: Standard medium base socket
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb(s) Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100 watt (max)
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting Trinity Collection Products
Our SKU: Progress Lighting P3190
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Progress Lighting P3190-20
- Progress Lighting P3190-09
- Progress Lighting P3190-10*
- Progress Lighting P3190-15
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Progress Lighting P3190-20 Product Specifications
|Progress Lighting Catalog|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Finish Application||Brushed, Polished|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Sconce Type||Upward Arm|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Kitchen|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|