Progress Lighting P3190 Trinity Bathroom Light / Wall Sconce
Soft angles and curved lines in the trinity collection are ideal for today’s understated interiors. Etched glass shades that curve out can be mounted upward or downward.
- 1-Light bathroom fixture / wall sconce from the Trinity collection
- Fully covered under Progress Lighting's limited warranty
- Features curved etched glass
- Fixture can be mounted with glass up or down
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Designed and finished to match Delta Windemere Collection bathroom faucets. Choose a matching faucet to create a stunning coordinated look.
- Width: 6.5"
- Height: 7.5"
- Extension (depth): 9"
- HCO (Height from Center of Outlet): 3.5"
- Backplate Dimensions: 4-3/4"W x 7-1/2"H x 1-1/8"D
- Bulb Base: Standard medium base socket
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb(s) Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100 watt (max)
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Progress Lighting Products
- Progress Lighting Trinity Collection
This Progress Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Progress Lighting P3190-20
- Progress Lighting P3190-09
- Progress Lighting P3190-10*
- Progress Lighting P3190-15
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the P3190 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Progress Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.