Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
Simultaneously casual and exotic, pineapple accents - the symbol of hospitality - are fully realized by a warm Burnished Chestnut finish in the Savannah collection. Clear seeded glass showcases the essence of each fixture.
- Wall sconce
- Antique Alabaster glass diffuser
- Can be mounted in the up or down position
- Covers outlet box
- Mounting strap for outlet box included
- UL Listed
- Width: 8-3/4"
- Height: 9-1/4"
- Extension: 9-1/4"
- Uses (1) 100w medium base bulb (not included)
- Total Wattage: 100
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting Savannah Collection Products
Progress Lighting P3204-86 Product Specifications
|Progress Lighting Catalog|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Genre||French Country, Traditional|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Sconce Type||Upward Arm|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Foyer, Kitchen|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|