- Etched and painted white inside glass shade
- Steel construction
- 6" of wire supplied
- Flat bobeche and pinched tail
- Mounts in "up" or "down" position
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Height: 12.875"
- Width: 4.75"
- Extension: 7.125"
- Energy Star: No
- ADA: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Damp location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting Cantata Collection Products
Our SKU: Progress Lighting P3216
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Progress Lighting P3216-09
- Progress Lighting P3216-77
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Progress Lighting P3216-77 Product Specifications
|Progress Lighting Catalog|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|CUL Rating||Damp location|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting, Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|UL Rating||Damp location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|