Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
Traditional lines meet a contemporary shade in this classy transitional wall sconce from the Bratenahl collection. Featuring sculpted opal glass, this fixture can be mounted in the up or down collection and covers a standard outlet box for easy and versatile installation.
- Wall sconce
- Sculpted Opal glass shade
- Can be mounted in the up or down position
- Covers outlet box
- Mounting strap for outlet box included
- UL Listed
- Width: 5-1/8"
- Height: 10-1/4"
- Extension: 5-7/8"
- Uses (1) 100w medium base bulb (not included)
- Total Wattage: 100
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting Bratenahl Collection Products
Progress Lighting P3295 Product Specifications
|Progress Lighting Catalog|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Foyer, Kitchen|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|