Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
Resembling an Old World kettle, etched opal glass globes lend a distinct flair to the Lawford collection. These fixtures can be incorporated into both country and traditional décors; a unique look that personalizes any space.
- Wall sconce
- Etched Opal glass shade
- Can be mounted in the up or down position
- Covers outlet box
- Mounting strap for outlet box included
- UL Listed
- Width: 6"
- Height: 9-1/4"
- Extension: 7-1/4"
- Uses (1) 100w medium base bulb (not included)
- Total Wattage: 100
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting Lawford Collection Products
Progress Lighting P3395-20 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Finish Application||Brushed, Polished|
|Light Direction||Up / Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Kitchen, Living Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|