The Arts and Crafts series offers a warm, traditional feel and a touch of class with shades featuring Honey Art glass and frame featuring die-cast aluminum construction in a weathered bronze finish. The geometric shapes are reminiscent of Frank Lloyd Wright.
- Hand painted finish with gold highlights
- Honey Art glass panels and etched water glass bottom panel
- 6 ft of 9 gauge chain supplied
- Dual chain mount for stable alignment
- Hinged perforated metal top for easy re-lamping
- Canopy covers standard 4" outlet box
- Mounting strap for outlet box included
- Height: 14"
- Width: 10" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Maximum Height: 87" (including chain / down rods)
- Shade Height: 12"
- Shade Width: 7"
- Hanging Options: Chain
- Chain Length: 72"
- Wire Length: 180"
- Sloped Ceiling Compatible: No
- Canopy: 8 3/4" square
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 300
- UL & CUL Listed
- Dry Location
- Includes 15 ft of wire
- Includes 6 ft of 9 gauge chain
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Progress Lighting Products
- Progress Lighting Arts and Crafts Collection
This Progress Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Progress Lighting P3613-46
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the P3613 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Progress Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.