One-light close-to-ceiling Melon Glass CFL in Brushed Nickel finish and etched ribbed glass. Traditional style ceiling fixture with satin etched glass in a ribbed, melon style pattern. Listed for use in damp locations.
- Uses (1) 13-watt GU-24 bulb (included)
- Etched melon glass bowl with center lock up: Glass 8-5/8" dia x 3-5/8"H, 1/2" center hole
- Painted white (-30) or antique bronze (-20) finishes
- Plated brushed nickel (-09) finish
- Steel construction
- Energy Star qualified
- Flush ceiling mount
- Pan covers a standard 4" octagonal recessed outlet box: pan 11-3/8" Diameter x 1/2"H
- Mounting strap for outlet box included
- GU24 based sockets
About Progress Lighting:
For over 100 years, Progress Lighting has been committed to providing a diverse selection of high quality lighting fixtures - earning them the reputation as the #1 decorative lighting line among Builders and Remodelers. Progress understands what it takes to be a leader...offering products that deliver aesthetic appeal, stellar performance, easy installation and good value.
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Progress Lighting Products
- Progress Lighting Melon Glass Collection
This Progress Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Progress Lighting P3816-20EBWB*
- Progress Lighting P3816-09EBWB*
- Progress Lighting P3816-30EBWB*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the P3816-EBWB and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Progress Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.