(Write a constructive review of this item and upon approval receive a $10 credit, it’s as simple as that. Good or bad, we want it all! If a review is not approved, you will receive a follow-up email explaining why and how you can fix it. Credit is limited to each unique item purchased, the same product can not be reviewed more than once for credit. There is no limit on the amount of different products you can review with proof of purchase.)
2-Light Semi-Flush with modern trumpet glass shades in a soft etched finish. This collection delivers a minimalist urban style and is finished in Brushed Nickel.
- Width/Diameter: 13-3/8"
- Height: 9-1/8"
- Uses (2) 100w Max Medium Base Bulbs
- Clear etched glass cone shaped bowl: 13-3/8" Diameter x 5-1/8"H
- Semi-flush style
- Plated Brushed Nickel (-09) finish
- Steel Construction
- Companion chandeliers, foyer, pendant, bath and vanity, and wall sconce fixtures are available
- Ceiling mounted
- Canopy covers a standard 4" hexagonal recessed outlet box
- Mounting strap for outlet box included
- Medium based ceramic sockets
About Progress Lighting:
For over 100 years, Progress Lighting has been committed to providing a diverse selection of high quality lighting fixtures - earning them the reputation as the #1 decorative lighting line among Builders and Remodelers. Progress understands what it takes to be a leader...offering products that deliver aesthetic appeal, stellar performance, easy installation and good value.
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting Close-to-ceiling Collection Products
Our SKU: Progress Lighting P3855
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Progress Lighting P3855-20
- Progress Lighting P3855-09
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|