3-lt. Inverted Pendant with modern trumpet glass shades in a soft etched finish and curved arms held by a center ring. This collection delivers a minimalist urban style and is finished in Brushed Nickel.
- Length: 97"
- Width/Diameter: 16-3/8"
- Height: 22-3/8"
- Uses (3) 100w Max Medium Base Bulbs
- Clear etched glass cone shaped bowl: 16-1/8" Diameter x 5-1/4"H
- Four clean arms terminate in a glass support ring
- Six feet of 9-gauge matching chain supplied
- Plated Brushed Nickel (-09) finish
- Steel construction
- Companion chandelier, pendant, close to ceiling and bath and vanity fixtures are available
- Ceiling mounted on chain
- Canopy covers a standard 4" hexagonal recessed outlet box
- Mounting strap for outlet box included
- Medium based ceramic sockets
- 15 feet of wire supplied
- UL Listed
About Progress Lighting:
For over 100 years, Progress Lighting has been committed to providing a diverse selection of high quality lighting fixtures - earning them the reputation as the #1 decorative lighting line among Builders and Remodelers. Progress understands what it takes to be a leader...offering products that deliver aesthetic appeal, stellar performance, easy installation and good value.
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Progress Lighting Products
- Progress Lighting Janos Collection
This Progress Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Progress Lighting P3919-20*
- Progress Lighting P3919-09*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the P3919 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Progress Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.