How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
- Four light down lighting chandelier with clean linear forms, twin arching arms and square etched glass.
- Creates a modern interpretation of two blended styles: Craftsman and Mission.
- Uses (4) 100w Medium base bulbs (not included)
- Supplied with 15' of wire
- Overall Length: 98"
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting North Park Collection Products
Progress Lighting P4002-09 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.