- Etched and painted white inside glass shade
- Steel construction
- Bobeche effect below glass shades
- 6ft of 9 gauge chain included
- 15ft of wire supplied
- Canopy covers a standard 4" hexagonal recessed outlet box
- Mounting strap for outlet box included
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 180
- Wattage: 60
- Height: 19"
- Width: 17"
- Canopy Diameter: 5.5"
- Wire Length: 180"
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Progress Lighting Products
- Progress Lighting Cantata Collection
This Progress Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Progress Lighting P4005-09
- Progress Lighting P4005-77
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the P4005 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Progress Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.