How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
Small but stylish, this classic five light mini chandelier offers simple elegance style. Five flowing arms are supported by a decorative center column while candle holders offer up 60 watt bulbs for a total of 300 watts of light.
- Ceiling Mount on chain
- One tier
- Covers outlet box
- Mounting strap for outlet box included
- UL Listed
- Width: 17-5/8"
- Height: 15-3/8"
- Uses (5) 60w candelabra base bulbs (not included)
- Total Wattage: 300
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting Five Light Collection Products
Our SKU: Progress Lighting P4009
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Progress Lighting P4009-20
- Progress Lighting P4009-09
- Progress Lighting P4009-33*
- Progress Lighting P4009-44*
- Progress Lighting P4009-10
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Progress Lighting P4009-20 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Chandelier Type||Candle Style|
|Finish Application||Brushed, Polished|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||5|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.