How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
- Swirled Alabaster Bell Shaped Glass
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Mounting strap for box included
- 5" Round Canopy Included
- 180" (15') of Wire and 72" (6') of 9-Gauge Chain Included
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 15.63"
- Diameter: 24.38"
- Canopy Length: 5"
- Canopy Width: 5"
- Chain Length: 72
- Wire Length: 180
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Number of Bulbs: 3 (Not Included)
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 300
- Dimmable: Yes
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- cUL Listed: Yes
- cUL Rating: Dry Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting Avalon Collection Products
Our SKU: Progress Lighting P4070
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Progress Lighting P4070-20
- Progress Lighting P4070-09
- Progress Lighting P4070-33*
- Progress Lighting P4070-04*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Progress Lighting P4070 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|