Curved arms and cylindrical accents that enhance the transitional style found in the Renovations collection, allowing it to complement numerous décors. Balancing the Victorian, uncomplicated design with crisp shades and down lights in an etched ribbed glass
- Bell Shaped Etched Glass Shade
- Includes 6' of 9 Gauge Matching Chain
- Steel Construction
- Includes Mouting Stap for Outlet Box
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 5
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 500
- Height: 20"
- Depth: 25"
- Chain Length: 72"
- Wire Length: 180"
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Progress Lighting Products
- Progress Lighting Renovations Collection
This Progress Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Progress Lighting P4115-81
- Progress Lighting P4115-77
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Progress Lighting P4115 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Progress Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.