How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
In the Veranda collection, a rich Espresso finish highlights graceful curves, acanthus leaves and faux rock crystal drops for refined fixtures that make a grand statement. When lit, the subtle colors of Venetian marble glass cast a romantic glow, and the delicate detailing of the glass.
- Ceiling Mount on chain
- Off-White Ireland fabric shades with braided trim and faux rock crystals
- Hand painted finish
- Includes 10 feet of chain
- Covers outlet box
- Mounting strap for outlet box included
- UL Listed
- Width: 32"
- Height: 48-1/2"
- Uses (12) 60w candelabra base bulbs (not included)
- Total Wattage: 720
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting Veranda Collection Products
Our SKU: Progress Lighting P4156
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Progress Lighting P4156-84
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Progress Lighting P4156-84 Product Specifications
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||12|
|Number of Tiers||3|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.