How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
With a Craftsman sensibility, the remarkable Riverside collection introduces a rustic element into modern design. Forged linear struts create quite a dramatic statement in their overall simplicity. Casting a tranquil radiance, delicately etched light topaz glass shades beautifully complement the lustrous, deep-toned Heirloom finish.
- Ceiling Mount on chain
- Etched Light Topaz glass shade
- Includes 6 feet of chain
- Covers outlet box
- Mounting strap for outlet box included
- UL Listed
- Width: 18-7/8"
- Height: 17-1/2"
- Uses (3) 100w medium base bulbs (not included)
- Total Wattage: 300
Additional Progress Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Progress Lighting Products
- Shop All Progress Lighting Riverside Collection Products
Our SKU: Progress Lighting P4212
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Progress Lighting P4212-88
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Progress Lighting P4212-88 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|